My name is Enzo Biscotti and I went to the Bridge on 2/22/22 at 9:22 am. My successor is named Shado

Saturday, May 26, 2018

Which Photo Should I Use For My New "Glob"?


I need some help deciding which photo to use for my new "Glob".  Let me know which one you like! 


1.  INDIANA ENZO  I think I might need a smaller hat but I am a cool dog!



2. REALLY MOM  I have the eye roll down to perfection!  


3.  THE LIBRARY LADY LOOK Another eye roll photo!!

I will be looking forward to hearing what you think!
Golden Kisses, Enzo 

6 comments:

  1. Love them all! Koda says Indiana Jones Enzi. Josie says Library Enzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boudica says Library Enzo and Max says Indiana Enzo. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the library geek one... but your readers have spoken for another awesome one - Indiana Enzo!

    ReplyDelete

Oh Holy Night

          Advent At The Bridge The Bridge was buzzing with activity during advent. Animals of all kinds were busy making Christm...