My name is Enzo Biscotti and I went to the Bridge on 2/22/22 at 9:22 am. My successor is named Shado

Thursday, June 14, 2018

Binkies And Bears


I admit it I am addicted to Binkies!  I found my first Binky in the church parking lot when I was around 2 years old and thought that was great fun to carry around.  This was in the summer and very soon after I met my first bear, nose to nose in our yard!  I was certain there was some sort of connection between the Binky and meeting the big bruin that didn't want to be my friend!  So ever since that day I have wanted my Binky when I smell bears in the yard.  Binkies are the best for emergency bear comfort.  My Mom has posted a lot of photos of me on the human site called Facebook with my Binky so my Doggyspace friends have mailed me a lot of new ones over the years.  I now have a big collection of Binkies including "lips", pink bears, a Binky Dog, a Binky Duck and even a Binky on a string that attaches to my collar when I go on Bear Patrol which is pretty much all summer and fall here on the mountain.

So I just want to say thank you to all of my friends who have supported my Binky addiction all of these years and in the meantime I am going to call a Binky support group at 1-NOB-INKY!  Some day I just might be Binky free!!! 

Hmm....Will any of you still recognize me without my Binky? 


Golden Kisses From The Mountain,
Enzo

2 comments:

Oh Holy Night

          Advent At The Bridge The Bridge was buzzing with activity during advent. Animals of all kinds were busy making Christm...