My name is Enzo Biscotti and I went to the Bridge on 2/22/22 at 9:22 am. My successor is named Shado

Friday, October 22, 2021

Newsletter Holiday Edition 2021

                Enzo's Garage 
                   Newsletter 
           Holiday Edition 2021
I hope this finds all of well and enjoying the upcoming holiday season. It certainly has been a roller coaster ride for the last couple of years during the height of the Covid pandemic making the love and support shown in the garage more important than ever.  I am thankful for each and every one of the members of Team Garage and thank you with all of my heart.

Now to move on to the fun stuff!

                Holiday Fun
                  Halloween
First a big thank you to Lucky's mom Julie for designing and hosting our Haunted House Mystery! I hope everyone had a good time with all of her fun puzzles and games!  I also hope you had fun with the Halloween mini games and I am so grateful that Kahlua was rescued from the old TV!  Mom might put up another mini game before Halloween gets here so always check the announcements because that is where they will be pinned! 

                Thanksgiving
This year rather than planning a big event Lucky, Ceasar and I decided to have everyone write a thankful list.  Most of you are familiar with my annual Thankful Lists so this year you get to write your own. I think it is a good project for all of us to list the many blessings that we tend to overlook in our lives. 

                 Christmas
Last year we decorated the Garage Christmas Tree so I thought this year we will decorate the Garage! So be thinking about how to light up the scrap yard filled with old car parts, tires and miscellaneous junk! And most importantly how to light up the main part of the garage (my shop), Miss Jessie's greenhouse and the surrounding woods. You can post photos or drawings of your decorations! 

We might do a mini game where we post what holidays we celebrate and how we celebrate them. Since we come from all over the globe and have many different beliefs.  Learning new things is not just educational but fun too! 

               Pen Pal Group
I don't know about you guys but I am having a blast with this new sub group! It is so much fun to get mail of our very own! To learn about all of you and where you live is a wonderful way to get to know each other on a more personal level than the internet.  

If you have not signed up for the Pen Pal Group you can do so at any time by posting your address in the Pen Pal List thread. It is pinned to the announcements.  

             Note From Enzo
I want to thank all of you for a wonderful year of love, fun, laughter and support.  I am looking forward to bright and fun filled New Year with my friends at the Garage!  May you all have a safe and wonderful holiday season.  I love all of you bunches!

Golden Kisses from the Mountain, Enzo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Oh Holy Night

          Advent At The Bridge The Bridge was buzzing with activity during advent. Animals of all kinds were busy making Christm...